DevOps- and QA Developer (m/f/d)
You are a passionate software developer and want to work in a dynamic team? Then you've come to the right place! Join the snapADDY team and work with us on new, exciting products!
Automation of tests, build and deployment processes are no strangers for us. Our company has grown to a size that allows us to hire a dedicated expert like you for these topics. You will help us to ensure the quality of our apps, browser extensions, web interfaces and APIs.
What we‘re doing?
snapADDY develops innovative software for digitization in sales. With our solutions, we help to automatically capture and update contacts and thus reduce unnecessary work in the sales departments of many companies – from startups to large corporations. Our solutions are very popular and more than 700 companies are currently using our products.
Your daily doing will involve
- Familiarize yourself with the features of our snapADDY software range and ensure quality at both product and technical level
- Implementation and evangelisation of test automation and test driven development in our 20-person development team
- Supporting the automation of build and deployment processes
- Databases based on PostgreSQL and Redis
- Data Science Backends with Python based on Flask, NLTK and Tensorflow/Keras
- Test frameworks: Karma, Mocha, Chai, PyUnit, Protractor, Selenium,
- Build Tools: WebPack, Gulp, Serverless, npm, pip, TravisCI,
- Server environment: Development environment in Docker, primary Linux in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and increased serverless in AWS Lambda, AWS S3,
- Test management with Testrail
- Project management with Zenhub and Nuclino
- Workflows: Github --> TravisCI --> AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS Lambda
What you should bring to the table
- Experience in the implementation of unit, integration and E2E tests
- Experience in Build Automation, Continous Integration, Delivery and Deployment
- Personal initiative in the implementation of test automation strategies and guidance of colleagues in this area
- A view and understanding of our product and technical quality
What we bring to the table
- Exciting projects waiting for your expertise and input
- Challenging tasks in a rapidly growing and successful Tech-Startup with flat hierarchies
- Being part of a highly driven, result orientated and international team
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Wuerzburg
- Hosting in house Meet-Ups and Tech-Talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events on divers topics with pizza and beer
- All you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- And last but not least: the very best co-workers in the city
Apply right here with your detailed application including your potential starting date and salary expectation.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.mainpost.de - vielen Dank!