You are an experienced software developer and are looking for new challenges? Then you've come to the right place! Join the dynamic snapADDY team and work with us on innovative, exciting products!
What we‘re doing?
snapADDY develops innovative software for digitization in sales. With our solutions, we help to automatically capture and update contacts and thus reduce unnecessary work in the sales departments of many companies – from startups to large corporations. Our solutions are very popular and more than 1.000 companies are currently using our products.
Your daily doing will involve
- development of our snapADDY product range based on Web Apps, Browser Extensions and Mobile Apps
- wide range of possible tasks from app development with Ionic to web applications in Angular to backends with NodeJS
- being part of our agile team and having your own responsibilities in your area of work
Technologies we use
- Web and Apps: Angular, Ionic, Cordova, Sass, Web Extensions
- Backend: NodeJS, NestJS, ExpressJS, TypeORM, PostgreSQL
- Tools: Github with Zenhub, Travis CI, Slack, Webpack, Mocha, Chai, Protractor, Selenium
- Amazon Web Services: Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda
- years of experience in software development in the field of web applications
- experience with web app frameworks like Angular
- being familiar with the most important technologies used by us
- a structured, analytical way of thinking and a self-reliant working style
- an open and friendly character; being a team player
Bonus skills (no must have requirements)
- experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- knowledge of Python
- experience with well-known CRM systems such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- experience with Microsoft Office Add-ins or Gmail Extensions
What we offer you
- exciting projects waiting for your expertise and input
- challenging tasks in a motivated, dynamic and international team
- working in a rapidly growing and successful tech startup with flat hierarchies
- Being part of a highly driven, result orientated and international team
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Würzburg
- Hosting in house Meet-Ups and Tech-Talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events with pizza and beer
- All you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- And last but not least: the very best co-workers in the city
Apply right here with your detailed application including your potential starting date and salary expectations.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.mainpost.de - vielen Dank!