UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
You are an experienced UI/UX designer in the Web App area and are looking for new challenges? Then you've come to the right place! Join the dynamic snapADDY team and work with us on innovative, exciting products.
snapADDY develops SaaS software for digitizing the world of sales. With our solutions, we help businesses by automatically capturing contact data and leads at trade fairs and in everyday life. Thus, we reduce unnecessary and inconvenient work of manually entering of contacts and improve the data quality in CRM systems. Our software solutions are very popular and are currently used in production by more than 1.000 customers: from start-ups to medium-sized companies to DAX corporations.
Your daily doing will involve
- development of our snapADDY product range based on Web Apps, Browser Extensions and Mobile Apps
- a diverse range of tasks centered on creating attractive and convenient user interfaces
- preparation of detailed concepts and user stories for new features and functionalities
- implementation of UI components with Web technologies
- proactively contributing pragmatic ideas to improve the user experience in our existing products
- being part of our agile team, you will have your own responsibilities in your area of work
- close cooperation with your colleagues in the design and software development departments
- years of experience in designing modern user interfaces for mobile apps and web apps
- ability to think through given raw ideas, translate them into user stories, identify possible edge cases and refine them into fine-grained concepts
- experience in developing UI components in web app frameworks like Angular
- high quality standards and an independent, proactive and solution-oriented way of thinking
- Structured, creative and independent way of working with a hands-on mentality
- open, friendly character and enjoying working with colleagues in a team
Technologies we use
- UI design and prototyping: Figma
- tools: GitHub, Travis CI, Slack, Agile Project Management
What we offer you
- exciting projects waiting for your expertise and input
- challenging tasks in a highly motivated, dynamic team
- working in a rapidly growing and successful tech startup with flat hierarchies
- working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Würzburg
- hosting in-house meet-ups and tech talks with specialists on a regular basis as well as team events with pizza and beer
- all you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- finally: the very best co-workers in the city
Apply here, with your CV and detailed information including your potential starting date and salary expectations.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.mainpost.de - vielen Dank!