Working Student System / Network Administration (m/f/d)
You are a passionate system / network administrator and want to work in a dynamic team? Then you've come to the right place! Join the snapADDY team and work with us on new, exciting products!
What we‘re doing?
snapADDY develops innovative software for digitization in sales. With our solutions, we help to automatically capture and update contacts and thus reduce unnecessary work in the sales departments of many companies – from startups to large corporations. Our solutions are very popular and more than 700 companies are currently using our products.
Your daily doing will involve
- Administration and maintenance of our devices and company network on-site for our growing team of almost 50 employees
- Wide range of interesting tasks in the field of Office 365 integrations, CRM test environments and other cloud services
- Execution of scripting tasks and other small programming tasks in the after-sales-area
- As part of our agile team you will have your own range of tasks and responsibilities.
- Windows 10, Office 365, Azure Active Directory
- VoIP telephony
- CRM testing environments: Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP C4C, SogarCRM, SageCRM
- Hosting: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu Server, Windows Server
What you should bring to the table
- Training as IT specialist for system integration (m/w/d) or comparable experience such as from your studies
- Experience, good ideas and sense of responsibility in dealing with IT infrastructure
- Structured, analytical and autonomous way of working
- You’re an open and friendly person who enjoys working with colleagues in a team.
Additional skills (not mandatory)
- Experience in customer communication
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we bring to the table
- Your own exciting range of tasks that you can influence and shape as well
- Challenging tasks in a rapidly growing and successful Tech-Startup with flat hierarchies
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies in a brand new 750 m² office in the heart of Wuerzburg
- Regular and continuous training as well as working in an international Team
- All you can eat and drink: Water, coffee, fruits and snacks
- And last but not least: the very best co-workers in town
Apply right here with your detailed application including your potential starting date.
Contact person: Anna Schmidt
We’re excited to meet you!
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf jobs.mainpost.de - vielen Dank!